Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stampin Chix Having Fun!




Saturday the Stampin Chix met at our local library. This is a group of very talented ladies who have been meeting to paper craft together for many years. We had a very productive day, Mary worked on a punch book, Marianne, Pam and Nina scrapbooked, and I played with my new Pan Pastels.  My goal was just to learn about the pastels.  I wasn't concerned with any fininshed cards, just exploring what I could do with the Pan Pastels.  They are very vibrant chalks and I had a lot of fun. I tried them on different card stocks and with different applicators.  I tried the Sofft knives and covers and shaped sponges.  I liked those the best.  Here is their website.  http://www.sofftart.com/products.html

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Hi Kathy! I don't know if you remember me, but I attended one of your Family Camps card-making classes at Heartland. I had a lot of fun and wanted to thank you for the fun experience. If you are interested, I recently started an art blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com I would be honored if you would check it out and say hello! Thanks and God Bless!