Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch for Stampin Chix

Stampin Chix had a card swap last Saturday.  The theme was fall.  I had previsouly posted a similar pumpkin patch card that I created for a blog hop.  That card became the prototype for the swap card that I made for the swap. So today I thought I would share the final outcome.  I decided to go with a little more contrast and not use the square behind the circle.  I thought about trying this with Copics, but decided to stay with the Pan Pastels.  I used VersaMark to stamp and then chalked over the image.  I think it adds a nice effect on the pumpkin.

2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

What beautiful soft colours you have achieved with your Pastels - your colouring looks great! The sky is a lovely dramatic touch too! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Grace said...

Oh wow! This is just stunning! I love how you colored the sky!!! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!