Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bubbles for a Birthday!

Happy Bubbling Birthday! Today we have a simple card with a cute message. I was inspired by these ready made quilling embellishment Dimensionals from Provocraft.  Because these are premade this card went together very fast.


The patterned card is a boxed set with envelopes from Joanns.

 A short word about storage.  I love the new Artbin Super Semi Satchels.  As you can see, I have quite a collection of cards that either I have precut myself or purchased pre cut and scored with envelopes.  These storage containers are the perfect size to keep them stored with perfect corners and dust free.  The other plus is that you can see through the top to know which group of cards you are pulling off shelf. 






I also use the Artbin Semi Satchels to store embellishments, precut cardstock and the small size cardstock such as mat stacks.

I stamped the stamp onto green card stock and then punched it out with an EK Success circle punch.  Made a blue layer to go under it with the next size punch and punched a large blue Circle to mount the fish and bubbles on.  The verse is from Stampin Up!

The standouts already have adhesive on the back.  So this went together really fast.



Another Stampin Up! rubber stamp for the inside.
Inside