Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Flower Making with Stampin Chix

This weekend I went to Memories Expo with the Stampin Chix.  We all had a great time and bought lots of goodies.

Saturday I met with some friends and we made a few paper flowers.  I truly enjoy watching these flowers come to life.  These are made using punches from Punch Bunch and McGill.  We used the book Paper Bouquet by Susan Tierney Cockburn as a guide.  Here is our finished work.
These were made using the cupping, pinching, and bending/folding techniques as described in the book.  As a final touch we spritzed with glimmer mist.

2 comments:

Bobbkat said...

I have seen quite a few visits on this page from India. I believe that most of those have arrived by doing searches for the words paper flowers or something close to that. I would like to extend a warm welcome to those visitors. Please feel free to leave a comment when you visit.

Rushd Lady said...

Hi! Know how to make any flowers that are native to the UK? Been looking for flower tuts on Youtube and I don't think any of them are good for Celtic cards. There is lavender and heather. . . Please share at the Creative Celtic Club if you do!