Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scrapbook Paper Storage, Loving Leftovers!



I have these plastic drawer units in the room where I use my Cricut.  They hold the leftover scraps.  The left side is for patterned paper and the right side is for solid colors. Drawers are arranged in Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red (PBGYOR) and neutrals.

The drawer dimensions are: Drawer Dimensions: 14" W x 12.5" D x 2.6" H which is perfect to hold 12 x 12 scrabook paper.

They are on rollers and I just roll them over to the computer desk where the Cricut sits where I can conveniently reach for what I need as I work.

Once a friend came to visit and we were rummaging through the refrigerator for something to eat.  She made the comment, "I love leftovers!".  The same banner is true in the world of paper crafting.  I find that these storage units tend to be the "go to" place for paper.  As they are designs and colors that I have chosen for a project, by default they are also in the category of my favorite designs and colors and so become "choice" for other projects too.

They can be found at:  http://www.samsclub.com/sams/10-drawer-organizer/prod1490070.ip

No comments: