Chalks: Colorfin Pan Pastel
Stamps: Rubber Stamp Tapestry, Beeswax, Gray Wolf Graphics
- started with white cardstock and layered a light coat of pink Pan Pastel chalk over the white card front.
- Stamped a square in the middle of the page with a lace stamp from Rubber Stamp Tapestry by repeating it four times in a green Memento ink.
- Stamped around the edges of the square with the same lace stamp in a purple memento dye ink pad.
- Stamped the dress makers form (Beeswax) and buttons (Rubber Stamp Tapestry) in black.
- Stamped the dress maker's form with the ruffled dress (Beeswax) with purple Memento ink on a separate piece of white card stock chalked first with pink and then with purple Pan Pastels.
- Fussy cut the dress form with the dress and placed it on the card with pop dots.
- Colored whiet lace left over from son's wedding invitation with the Pan Pastels and secured it with adhesive.
- Embossed sentiment with detailed black Color Riser embossing powder on a pink Pan Pastel chalked white cardstock.
- Layered sentiment over purple cardstock cut with a Nestabilities die from Ribbon Tags.