Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clothes Pin Fun


A sweet little backyard scene. 
 A clothesline filled with colorful baby clothes and fun little critters.    It was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then colored and airbrushed with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Cloud 9 Baby collection.  

Our curious little woodland friends are stamps from the Art Impressions try-fold collection that were fussy cut and pop dot mounted.

The card was mounted on two layers of solid color coordinated cardstock.

Open the card to find more furry friends inside.







1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

Cute critters and baby laundry! How are you? I'm having Facebook withdrawal, but hubby dragged out all the seasonal clothes tubs to keep me busy. A girlfriend found something to keep me busy too. She signed up and wants me to do it too -- something I can do to explore my Christian heritage -- it's called Documenting Faith. http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com/homegrown_hospitality/do.html