Saturday, April 6, 2013

BLUE BIRD BLESSINGS!

Today was a beautiful day full of sunshine and perfect for rubber stamping.  I chose a Heartfelt Creations stamp of a bluebird for the centerpiece of this card.


I stamped the card in Ranger Archival Ink and colored it with Copic Sketch Markers, airbrushing a blue mist around the edges.  Then I finished off the scene with Stampscape Reeds and edges of the Oak Branch stamp using Distress Ink Pine Needles.








Add caption
Next I stamped and heat embossed three flowers with white embossing powder on vellum.


I cut out the flowers with Heartfelt Creations Rose Creations Dies.
Then inked the flowers ever so lightly with Distress ink Spun Sugar using a dauber.









Again using vellum I stamped, heat embossed and then cut out the Heartfelt Creations  frame shown in the picture.


After assembling the card, I stamped the Stampin Up Blessings stamp across the bottom of the card.

2 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow you card is beautiful, I love the heartfelt creations stamps and die cuts as well. I am going to become a follower and hope you will come visit me as well.
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Pam C said...

Love it! Another beautiful card. You always bring out the best in paper and ink. You have a creative spirit that cannot be contained. Pam