Saturday, March 31, 2018

WOODLAND BROWSING BABY BUNNIES WATERCOLOR

My little bunnies are enjoying the scent of spring and I am exploring a version of a watercolor rubber stamping technique that Bonnie Krebs teaches for her Watercolor stamp line.  I must say, I have worked for so long to learn how to put details into my stamping scenes that it seems counter-intuitive to me to try to watercolor with a "semblance" of the image.  Blurry is a challenge for me.  I want to go back over it and put the details back.  #tryingtolearn

The technical goods are as follows:  Art Impressions watercolor technique used with Hackney and Company/Craft Consortium "English Garden" stamp set and Stampscapes. Spellbinders dies. The Spellbinders are actually two different sets made to go with each other. Gold Labels Four and Card Companions with "Elegant Labels".  All mounted on deckled edge card stock from Hollo's.

No comments: