Thursday, March 29, 2018

SAIL ON! TEA CUP TRAVELER, HAPPINESS IS IN THE JOURNEY

Meet Pure Innocence (PI).  I love the simplicity of this little line drawn sweetie and she is a favorite character of Lawn Fawn. PI reminds me of both myself as a little girl and my granddaughter.  Lawn Fawn has several new releases of her every year and she is always doing something fun.  Her every day antics fit into my memories of life as a little girl.  When I saw this version with her eyes covered, my imagination jumped immediately to putting her into a hot air balloon.  This concept turned into one of my favorite all time cards.  I chose the "where" sentiment because it was one of my granddaughter's favorite words at the time.  The banner is an Our Daily Bread Designs diecut.  The barn is from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, "Landscape Sillhouettes", the cup is from, "A Nice Cuppa", by Stampin UP.  The paper for the hot air balloon is from "My Mind's Eye.

No comments: